February 18, 2020
Zero Xeno is proud to offer a unique investment opportunity that will help us take our xenoestrogen-free product line and message to the world! If you are an accredited investor and would like to learn more, please contact us.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 250.869.7047
Zero Xeno is a non-reporting private issuer and our private placement is regulated by BC Securities Laws. We are seeking investors who qualify under the categories of the Accredited Investor Exemption and the $150,000 Exemption.
Accredited Investor Exemption
Under the accredited investor exemption, the private issuer can sell securities to an accredited investor in any amount without providing any disclosure about the issuer. There is no limit on the number of purchasers or the amount that can be raised using the accredited investor exemption.
An accredited investor includes:
- Financial institutions
- Registered advisers or dealers
- Pension funds
- Mutual funds selling only under a prospectus or to accredited investors or persons buying at least $150,000 of securities
- Corporations, limited partnerships, trusts or estates having net assets of at least $5 million
- Individuals who have at least $1 million in financial assets (cash and securities) before taxes. (In calculating an individual's financial assets, any outstanding loans incurred to acquire those assets must be deducted.)
- Individuals whose net income before taxes exceeds $200,000 (or $300,000 combined income with spouse) in each of the two most recent years and who reasonably expects to exceed that net income in the current year
- Individuals who have at least $5 million in net assets
Under the $150,000 exemption, the issuer can sell securities to non-individual investors without providing any disclosure to the purchaser, provided the purchaser buys at least $150,000 worth of securities.
- A non-individual individual is defined as a corporation
Join The Zero Xeno Movement today!